Henry Clay Vedder
He was born in De Ruyter, New York. He graduated at the University of Rochester in 1873 and at Rochester Theological Seminary in 1876. He was an editor at the Examiner from 1876 to 1894, after which he became professor of Church history in Crozer Theological Seminary, Upland, Pennsylvania.
- Baptists and Liberty of Conscience (1883)
- Historical Leaflets, Issues 1-9, Crozer theological seminary, Chester, Pa, (1901)
- A Short History of the Baptists (1891, revised edition 1897, new edition, 1907)
- The Higher Criticism (1892)
- American Writers of To-Day (1894, new edition, 1910)
- A History of the Baptists of the Middle States (1898)
- Balthasar Hübmaier: the Leader of the Anabaptists (1905)
- Christian Epoch Makers (1908)
- Church History Handbooks (four volumes, 1909)
- Socialism and the Ethics of Jesus (1912)
- The Reformation of Germany (1913)
- The Gospel of Jesus and the Problems of Democracy (1914)
- The Reformation in Germany, Macmillon Company, (1914)
- "Subjects of Biographies".
- "Historical Leaflets - Crozer theological seminary, Chester, Pa - Google Books". Books.google.com. Retrieved 2013-06-16.
- "The reformation in Germany - Henry Clay Vedder - Google Books". Books.google.com. Retrieved 2013-06-16.