Golden Eagle Trail
|Golden Eagle Trail|
Raven's Horn Vista, Tiadaghton State Forest, Lycoming County, along the Golden Eagle Trail.
|Length||9 mi (14 km)|
|Location||Lycoming County, Pennsylvania, USA|
|Trail difficulty||Strenuous |
The Golden Eagle Trail is a 9-mile (14 km) circuit trail located in Pine Creek Gorge.
- Citations 1.1
- Bibliography 1.2
- External links 2
- "Golden Eagle Trail". Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources. Retrieved March 12, 2014.
- "Golden Eagle an Bob Webber Hiking Trails, Tiadaghton State Forest, Lycoming County". Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources. Retrieved March 12, 2014.
- Tom Thwaites (2001). 50 Hikes in Central Pennsylvania: Day Hikes and Backpacking Trips, Fourth Edition (50 Hikes Series). Countryman Press.
- Golden Eagle Trail, Keystone Trails Association
- Golden Eagle Trail, PA Hikes
- http://www.pahikes.com/maps-books-guides/pennsylvania/product/35-guide-to-the-golden-eagle-trail], Trail Guide