Arunabha Sengupta (born 1973) is an Indian novelist. He has written 4 novels and one collection of short stories. He is also a cricket historian and the Chief Cricket Writer at CricketCountry.com.
- Labyrinth - a novel about the Software Industry (iUniverse, Inc. June 5, 2006) ISBN 0-595-39697-6 (First published by Writers Workshop India )
"True picture of the Indian workplace" - Book Review India, vol 30 No 7 July 6
This novel worked its way to reach no. 26 in the best seller list of amazon.co.uk in the Technothriller Category on 1 January 2007.
- Bowled Over - Stories Between the Covers
Both listed in the Journal of Commonwealth Literature
- Big Apple 2 Bites (Frog Books, Mumbai March 2007) ISBN 81-88811-98-X 
- a novel combining the worlds of Software, Love and Aikido and set against the backdrop of 9/11. (The author himself is a first dan black belt in Kobayashi Aikido.)
- The Best Seller Createspace November 2010 ISBN 978-1-4538-0398-1
- A novel set in Amsterdam, dealing with, among others, the travels and travails of a struggling writer in the murky publishing world. ForeWord Reviews rated the novel 5 stars.
- Sherlock Holmes and the Birth of The Ashes Best Mysteries August 2015 ISBN 978-9-4922-0301-4 
- A Sherlock Holmes pastiche involving the legendary fictional detective in the backdrop of the epochal 1882 Test match at The Oval.
- His writing also appears alongside luminaries like Khushwant Singh and Pritish Nandy in Lessons on Lessons - a collection of essays on the insights gained from the biographical work Lessons by P. Lal
- Cricket Country. "Chief Cricket Writer at CricketCountry". Retrieved September 24, 2012.
- Book Review India
- JCL 2005
- The Tribune
- The Dawn
- Journal of Commonwealth Literature 2008 by Shyamala Narayan
- ForeWord Reviews
- Review on Cricketcountry
- Author's home page