Laxmi Narayan Mishra
Laxmi Narayan Mishra (1903-1987) was born in the village of Basti, district Maunath Bhanjan, previously known as Azamgarh. Mishra was a popular play writer of HINDI.
He was a theatre personality of Uttar Pradesh. His works became very popular between 1930 and 1950, and they were frequently staged by schools,colleges, and amateur groups.
- Rakshas ka mandir-1931 (Temple of Demons)
- Muktika rahasya-1932 (Secret of Freedom),
- Sindur ki Holi-1933 (Holi with Vermillion)
- Garuda Dhawaj-1945 (Flag with Garida"s Figure)
- Chakratyub-1953 (Chakra formation)
- Samaj ke Stambha(Pillars of Society)
- Gudiya ka Ghar(A Doll's House)
|This article about an Indian writer or poet is a stub. You can help World Heritage Encyclopedia by expanding it.|