1912 Wimbledon Championships
|1912 Wimbledon Championships|
|Date:||June 24 – July 8 |
London, United Kingdom
|Anthony Wilding |
|Ethel Larcombe |
|Herbert Roper Barrett / Charles P. Dixon |
The 1912 Wimbledon Championships took place on the outdoor grass courts at the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club in Wimbledon, London, United Kingdom. The tournament ran from 24 June until 8 July. It was the 36th staging of the Wimbledon Championships, and the first Grand Slam tennis event of 1912.
- 2010 Wimbledon Compendium, by Alan Little (The All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, Wimbledon, London)
- "Grand Slam Tournaments - Wimbledon" (PDF). usta.com.
- "Roll of Honour - Women's Singles". wimbledon.org. Retrieved 2011-02-26.
- "Roll of Honour - Men's Doubles". wimbledon.org. Retrieved 2011-02-26.
- Official Wimbledon Championships website
1912 Australasian Championships
1912 U.S. National Championships