|Systematic (IUPAC) name|
|CAS Registry Number|
|Molecular mass||153.196 g/mol|
3-Fluoroamphetamine (3-FA; PAL-353) is a stimulant drug from the amphetamine family which acts as a monoamine releaser with similar potency to methamphetamine but more selectivity for dopamine and noradrenaline release over serotonin. It is self-administered by mice to a similar extent to related drugs such as 4-fluoroamphetamine and 3-methylamphetamine.
As of October 2015 3-FA is a controlled substance in China.
- 2-Fluoroamphetamine (2-FA)
- 3-Fluoroethamphetamine (3-FEA)
- 3-Fluoromethamphetamine (3-FMA)
- 3-Hydroxyamphetamine (Gepefrine)
- 3-Methylamphetamine (3-MA)
- 3-Methoxyamphetamine (3-MeOA)
- 3-Trifluoromethylamphetamine (Norfenfluramine)
- 4-Fluoroamphetamine (4-FA)