|Systematic (IUPAC) name|
|oral, intranasal, vaporization, intravenous, rectal, sublingual,subcutaneous|
|CAS Registry Number|
|Molecular mass||245.37 g·mol−1|
α-Pyrrolidinohexiophenone (α-PHP, alpha-PHP, α-Pyrrolidinohexanophenone, PV-7) is a synthetic stimulant drug of the cathinone class developed in the 1960s which has been reported as a novel designer drug. It is a longer chain homologue of α-PVP, having an extra carbon on the alkyl side chain, and is a structural isomer of pyrovalerone.
Sweden's public health agency suggested to classify α-PHP as narcotic on June 1, 2015.
As of October 2015 α-PHP is a controlled substance in China.
- α-Pyrrolidinopentiothiophenone (α-PVT)
- "US Patent 3314970 - α-Pyrrolidino ketones". Ernst Seeger. Retrieved 18 June 2015.
- Nahoko Uchiyama, Yoshihiko Shimokawa, Maiko Kawamura, Ruri Kikura-Hanajiri, Takashi Hakamatsuka (August 2014). "Chemical analysis of a benzofuran derivative, 2-(2-ethylaminopropyl)benzofuran (2-EAPB), eight synthetic cannabinoids, five cathinone derivatives, and five other designer drugs newly detected in illegal products". Forensic Toxicology 32 (2): 266–281.
- Milena Majchrzak, Marcin Rojkiewicz, Rafał Celiński, Piotr Kuś, Mieczysław Sajewicz (October 2015). "Identification and characterization of new designer drug 4-fluoro-PV9 and α-PHP in the seized materials". Forensic Toxicology.
- Michael Paul, Sergej Bleicher, Susanne Guber, Josef Ippisch, Aldo Polettini, Wolfgang Schultis (November 2015). "Identification of phase I and II metabolites of the new designer drug α-pyrrolidinohexiophenone (α-PHP) in human urine by liquid chromatography quadrupole time-of-flight mass spectrometry (LC-QTOF-MS)". Journal of Mass Spectrometry 50 (11): 1305–1317.
- "α-Pyrrolidinohexanophenone". Cayman Chemical. Retrieved 17 June 2015.
- Meltzer PC, Butler D, Deschamps JR, Madras BK. (February 2006). "1-(4-Methylphenyl)-2-pyrrolidin-1-yl-pentan-1-one (Pyrovalerone) analogs. A promising class of monoamine uptake inhibitors". Journal of Medicinal Chemistry 49 (4): 1420–1432.
- "23 nya ämnen kan klassas som narkotika eller hälsofarlig vara". Retrieved 29 June 2015.
- "关于印发《非药用类麻醉药品和精神药品列管办法》的通知" (in Chinese). China Food and Drug Administration. 27 September 2015. Retrieved 1 October 2015.