America, I Hear You Singing
|America, I Hear You Singing|
|Studio album by Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby, Fred Waring|
April 1964 (LP)
June 2010 (CD)
|Recorded||January 2–February 4, 1964, Los Angeles|
|Frank Sinatra chronology|
|Bing Crosby chronology|
The record is a collection of patriotic songs that were recorded as a tribute to the assassinated president John F. Kennedy.
The album received its first release on CD in 2010. The tracks featuring Frank Sinatra were also included on the 1995 box set The Complete Reprise Studio Recordings.
All tracks feature Fred Waring and the Pennsylvanians.
- "America, I Hear You Singing" (arr. Tom Scott)
- "This Is a Great Country" (Bing Crosby, arr. Dick Reynolds / Jack Halloran)
- "The House I Live In" (Frank Sinatra, arr. Nelson Riddle; Lewis Allan, Earl Robinson) – 3:39
- "The Hills of Home" (arr. Roy Ringwald)
- "This Land Is Your Land" (Bing Crosby, arr. Dick Reynolds/ Jack Halloran)
- "Give Me Your Tired, Your Poor (arr. Roy Ringwald)"
- "You're a Lucky Fellow, Mr. Smith" (Frank Sinatra, arr. Dick Reynolds / Jack Halloran; Francis Burke, Hughie Prince, Don Raye) - 3:46
- "A Home in the Meadow" (Bing Crosby, arr. Hawley Ades)
- "Early American" (Frank Sinatra, arr. Nelson Riddle; Burke, Van Heusen) - 3:34
- "You Never Had It So Good" (Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra, arr. Dick Reynolds / Jack Halloran; Sammy Cahn, Jimmy Van Heusen) – 3:01
- "Let Us Break Bread Together" (Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra, arr. Roy Ringwald) - 3:39
- "The Stars and Stripes Forever" (arr. Harry Simeone)
- America, I Hear You Singing at AllMusic