Athletic Park (Duluth)
|Full name||Athletic Park|
|Capacity||6,000 (American football)|
|Duluth White Sox, Duluth Dukes, and Duluth Kelleys/Eskimos|
Athletic Park is a former baseball and American football stadium located in Duluth, Minnesota. Constructed in 1903, the park was the home of the Duluth White Sox (1903-1916, 1934) and the Duluth Dukes (1935-1940). The stadium was also home to the Duluth Kelleys/Eskimos of the National Football League (1923–1926). It had a capacity of 6,000 spectators. It was demolished and replaced by Wade Stadium in 1941.