|Molar mass||407.6 g/mol|
|Density||0.543 g/ml tapped bulk density|
|Melting point||100 to 101 °C (212 to 214 °F; 373 to 374 K)|
Except where otherwise noted, data are given for materials in their standard state (at 25 °C [77 °F], 100 kPa).
Chlorfenapyr is a
Chlorfenapyr is also used as a wool insect-proofing agent, and was introduced as an alternative to synthetic pyrethroids due to a lower toxicity to mammalian and aquatic life.
- US EPA (2001). "Pesticide Fact Sheet: Chlorfenapyr" (PDF). Retrieved 2014-09-09.
- US EPA (2000). "Decision Memorandum: Denial of Registration of Chlorfenapyr for Use on Cotton" (PDF). Retrieved 2006-07-28.
- Effects of Chlorfenapyr on Adult Birds
- Chlorfenapyr; Pesticide Tolerance
- Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority
- PAN Pesticides Database