Continuum International Publishing Group
|Parent company||Bloomsbury Publishing|
|Founder||Werner Mark Linz|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|Headquarters location||London, New York City|
|Imprints||Burns & Oates, T&T Clark|
Continuum International Publishing Group was an academic publisher of books with editorial offices in London and New York City. It was purchased by Nova Capital Management in 2005. In July 2011 it was taken over by Bloomsbury Publishing. As of September 2012, all new Continuum titles are published under the Bloomsbury name (under the imprint Bloomsbury Academic).
The academic publishing programme was focused on the humanities, especially the fields of philosophy, film and music, literature, education, linguistics, theology, and biblical studies. Continuum published Paulo Freire's seminal Pedagogy of the Oppressed.
- "Bloomsbury übernimmt Continuum International Publishing Group". boersenblatt.net. July 11, 2011. Retrieved July 12, 2011.
- "Rebranding of Continuum, Berg and Bristol Classical Press". November 2012. Retrieved November 23, 2012.
- allbusiness (November 29, 2006), "Sturrock departs Continuum", Article citing companies encompassed by Continuum, retrieved 21 December 2009
- Archives in London & the M25 area (AIM25) (November 29, 2006), "Athlone Press: 1945-1979", holdings at Senate House Library, University of London, retrieved 21 December 2009
- "about hambledon continuum". Retrieved 2009-01-24.
- "Hambledon and London". Retrieved 2009-01-24.
- Official website