Custard apple, is a common name for a fruit, and the tree which bears it, Annona reticulata
Custard apple may also refer to similar fruits produced by related trees:
Annonaceae, the soursop family.
- Asimina triloba, the "pawpaw", a deciduous tree, ranging from southern Ontario to Texas and Florida, that bears the largest edible fruit native to the United States or Canada.
- Annona cherimola, a tree and fruit also called cherimoya.
- Annona squamosa, a tree and fruit also called sugar apple or sweetsop
- Annona senegalensis, a tree and fruit called wild custard-apple
- Casimiroa edulis, also called white sapote, a fruit related to the citrus.
- "Custard Apple". Hort.purdue.edu. Retrieved 2013-11-05.