|No. 46, 63|
|Date of birth:||October 27, 1941|
|Place of birth:||Yonkers, New York|
|Date of death:||May 20, 2013 (aged 71)|
1963 / Round: 3 / Pick: 29
(By the Los Angeles Rams)
|AFL draft:||1963 / Round: 7 / Pick: 49|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Stats at NFL.com|
David Joseph Costa (October 27, 1941 - May 20, 2013) was an American football defensive tackle. He played high school football at Saunders Trades and Technical H.S in Yonkers and college football at the University of Utah and Northeastern Junior College in Sterling Colorado and in the American Football League with the Oakland Raiders from 1963 through 1965, the Buffalo Bills in 1966, and the Denver Broncos from 1967 through 1969. He was an AFL All-Star in 1963 for the Raiders (one of only two rookies in that game), and in 1967, 1968 and 1969 for the Broncos. He also played in the American Football Conference of the National Football League for the Broncos, the San Diego Chargers, and the Bills.
- Other American Football League players
- Oldest Living Pro Football Players - Dave Costa 2013 Necrology
- "Dave Costa: 1941-2013". Denverbroncos.com. 2013-05-22. Retrieved 2013-05-26.
- Costa's 1965 Topps football card
- Costa's 1970 Topps football card