Eddie Bond (July 1, 1933 – March 20, 2013) was an American rockabilly singer and guitarist.
- Description 1
- Cultivation 2.1
- References 3
- External links 4
In the mid-1950s, Bond recorded for Mercury Records and toured with Elvis Presley, Carl Perkins, Jerry Lee Lewis, Johnny Cash, Roy Orbison, Warren Smith and others. He is infamous for having rejected the then 18-year-old Elvis Presley, who was auditioning for Bond's band. It was shortly thereafter that Presley recorded his first single at Sun Records.
Bond's contribution to the genre has been recognized by the Rockabilly Hall of Fame.
He died of Alzheimer's disease in 2013.
- Nutt.Coreopsis tinctoriaThe Plant List,
- Biota of North America Program 2014 county distribution map
- A biosystematic study of Coreopsis tinctoria and C. cardaminefolia (Compositae). Edwin B. Smith and Hampton M. Parker, Brittonia, Volume 23, Number 2, pages 161-170, doi:10.2307/2805432
- NuttallCoreopsis tinctoria liang se jin ji ju 两色金鸡菊Flora of China,
- ISBN 0-89672-614-2
- Nuttall, J. Acad. Nat. Sci. Philadelphia. 2: 114. 1821.Coreopsis tinctoriaFlora of North America,
- Stevenson, Matilda Coxe 1915 Ethnobotany of the Zuni Indians. SI-BAE Annual Report #30 (p.80)
- Stevenson, p.66
- Stevenson, p.84
- Listing of all Eddie Bond's songs and alternatives