|Elizabeth Ann Danto|
BA in anthropology (1973)
Sarah Lawrence College
MSc in social work (1984)
Certificate in Alcoholism Studies (1986)
Postgraduate Center for Mental Health
PhD in clinical social work (1996)
New York University
|Occupation||Professor of Social Work|
|Employer||Hunter College, City University of New York|
Elizabeth Ann Danto is a professor of social work at Hunter College, City University of New York. She is the author of Freud's Free Clinics: Psychoanalysis & Social Justice, 1918-1938 (2005) and Historical Research (2008), as well as several papers and book chapters on psychoanalysis and social work.
- Historical Research. Oxford University Press, 2008.
- Freud's Free Clinics: Psychoanalysis & Social Justice, 1918-1938. Columbia University Press, 2005.
- "Elizabeth Ann Danto", Hunter College, City University of New York.
- "Interview with Elizabeth Ann Danto", Columbia University Press.
- Turner, Christopher. "Naughty Children", London Review of Books, Vol. 27 No. 19, 6 October 2005.