Eugene A. Gilmore House
Eugene A. Gilmore House "Airplane"
|Architect||Frank Lloyd Wright|
|Architectural style||Prairie School|
|NRHP Reference #||73000077|
|Added to NRHP||3/14/1973|
The Eugene A. Gilmore House, also known as "Airplane" House, is a Frank Lloyd Wright designed Prairie school home that was constructed in Madison, Wisconsin in 1908. The client, Eugene Allen Gilmore, served as faculty at the nearby University of Wisconsin Law School from 1902 to 1922. It is located within the University Heights Historic District.
- "National Register of Historical Places - WISCONSIN - Dane County". National Park Service.
- "University Heights Historic District". Wisconsin Historical Society. Retrieved 2014-06-22.
- Storrer, William Allin. The Frank Lloyd Wright Companion. University Of Chicago Press, 2006, ISBN 0-226-77621-2 (S.146)
- Gilmore House on Bluffton University website
- Gilmore House on wrightinwisconsin.org
- Gilmore House on peterbeers.net
- Gilmore House on dgunning.org
- Gilmore House on wisconsinhistory.org
- Eugene A. Gilmore House at the archINFORM database