The section below list various Banis which are recited by devote Sikhs regularly. The most important Banis of the Sikhs are:
1. Japji Sahib, forms the beginning of the Guru Granth Sahib, which is regarded as the central religious text and permanent Guru of the Sikhs. This Bani was compiled by Guru Nanak, the founder of Sikhism and the first of the Sikh gurus.
- Written text of Japji Sahib
- Audio of Japji Sahib
- English Translation of Jaap Sahib
- Jaap Sahib Download
3. Tav-Prasad Savaiye is from the Dasam Granth:
- Tav-Prasad Savaiye - English Translation
4. Chaupai is from the Dasam Granth
6. Rehras: from the Guru Granth Sahib
7. Kirtan Sohila: this is the night prayer said by all Sikhs before sleeping. Its name is Sohila Sahib.