|Frank S. Sander House (Springbough)|
|Floor area||2,200 sq ft|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Frank Lloyd Wright|
Springbough is composed of mahogany, burnt face brick and glass and is built into the side of a rocky ledge.
In 2002 the house was toured by participants of the Frank Lloyd Wright Building Conservancy meeting in New York.
- "In A House That Wright Built" by Fred Bernstein, New York Times, September 21, 2003
- Frank Lloyd Wright in Connecticut
- Storrer, William Allin. The Frank Lloyd Wright Companion. University Of Chicago Press, 2006, ISBN 0-226-77621-2 (S.354)
- Frank Lloyd Wright Building Conservancy 2002 Program
- Restoration of the cantilevered balcony