|Full name||Kimberly Vandenberg|
December 13, 1983 |
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Weight||130 lb (59 kg)|
|College team||University of California, Los Angeles|
Kimberly Vandenberg (born December 13, 1983) is an American competition swimmer and Olympic medalist.
Vandenberg grew up in Moraga, California swimming for Campolindo High School and Orinda Aquatics. She was a member of the bronze medal-winning U.S. team in the women's 4x200-meter freestyle relay at the 2008 Summer Olympics. She also won a silver medal at the 2007 World Swimming Championships in the women's 200-meter butterfly.
Vandenberg attended University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) and swam for the UCLA Bruins women's swimming and diving team. She graduated from UCLA in 2007. She currently lives in France and trains with the club team in Marseille.
- List of Olympic medalists in swimming (women)
- List of University of California, Los Angeles people
- List of World Aquatics Championships medalists in swimming (women)
- Bob Schaller (January 26, 2010). "20 Question Tuesday: Kim Vandenberg".
- Kim Vandenberg – National team member profile at USA Swimming
- Kim Vandenberg – Olympic athlete profile at Sports-Reference.com