List of French Open mixed doubles champions
Through 1924, the French Championships were open only to French nationals or members of specific French clubs. Beginning in 1925, the French Championships were open to all nationalities.
The table is set out as follows: (Female partner) & (Male partner).
- French Championships 1.1
- French Open 1.2
- Champions by country 2.1
- See also 3
|† French club members only event (non-international), which was called the French National Championship|
|†† Disputed Champions: Not considered a champion by the tournament. See Tournoi de France|
Champions by country
|¤ Former country|
|Country||Amateur Era||Open Era||All-time||First title||Last title|
|United States (USA)||15||26||41||1930||2015|
|South Africa (RSA)||9||4||13||1931||2000|
|Great Britain (GBR)||9||1||10||1928||1982|
|Czech Republic (CZE)||0||2||2||2013||2013|
- Please note that if the doubles partners are from the same country then that country gets two titles instead of one, while if they are from different countries then each country will get one title apiece.
French Open other competitions
- List of French Open men's singles champions
- List of French Open men's doubles champions
- List of French Open women's singles champions
- List of French Open women's doubles champions
Grand Slam mixed doubles