|Systematic (IUPAC) name|
Phase I and Ib dose-finding studies for procedural sedation with patients recovering faster from Remimazolam than midazolam. Phase II trials comparing Remimazolam to the standard anaesthesia protocols for cardiac surgery and colonoscopy were presented at major conferences in October 2014
- EP Patent 1183243
- Rogers WK, McDowell TS (December 2010). "Remimazolam, a short-acting GABA(A) receptor agonist for intravenous sedation and/or anesthesia in day-case surgical and non-surgical procedures". IDrugs : the Investigational Drugs Journal 13 (12): 929–37.
- Saari TI, Uusi-Oukari M, Ahonen J, Olkkola KT (March 2011). "Enhancement of GABAergic activity: neuropharmacological effects of benzodiazepines and therapeutic use in anesthesiology". Pharmacological Reviews 63 (1): 243–67.
- "A placebo- and midazolam-controlled phase I single ascending-dose study evaluating the safety, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamics of remimazolam (CNS 7056): Part I. Safety, efficacy, and basic pharmacokinetics.". Anesth Analg. Aug 2012.
- "A phase Ib, dose-finding study of multiple doses of remimazolam (CNS 7056) in volunteers undergoing colonoscopy.". Anesth Analg. Nov 2013.
- "Two Scientific Remimazolam Presentations Are Accepted for ASA and ACG Meeting in October 2014". MarketWired. Oct 1, 2014. Retrieved 2014-10-24.