Stony Creek (Susquehanna River)
Stony Creek joins the Susquehanna River at the borough of Dauphin.
Stony Creek is a designated Pennsylvania Scenic River from its headwaters to the gate of Pennsylvania State Game Lands 211. Included in this designation are three smaller tributary streams: Rattling Run, Rausch Creek and Yellow Springs.
- Tributaries 1
- See also 2
- References 3
- External links 4
- USGS Geographic Names Information System, accessed December 5, 2014
- U.S. Geological Survey. National Hydrography Dataset high-resolution flowline data. The National Map, accessed August 8, 2011
- Gertler, Edward. Keystone Canoeing, Seneca Press, 2004. ISBN 0-9749692-0-6
- Pennsylvania Scenic Rivers website, accessed December 5, 2014
- Pennsylvania Scenic Rivers website