Wick may refer to:
- Candle wick, the cord used in a candle or oil lamp.
- Solder wick, a copper-braided wire used to desolder electronic contacts.
- WICK, the call letters of an AM broadcasting station located in Scranton, Pennsylvania, USA.
- Wick (hieroglyph), an Ancient Egyptian alphabetic uniliteral sign.
- Wick Communications (formerly Wick Newspaper Group), a United States community news company.
- Wick product in probability theory
- Wick rotation in physics
- Capillary action ("wicking").
- a nickname for Chadwick School, a private school in Los Angeles, California, USA.
- An aircraft static discharger.
Places and placenames 1
- England 1.1
- Scotland 1.2
- United States 1.3
- Wales 1.4
- People 2
- See also 3
Places and placenames
- -wick (-wich) town
- vicus, the Latin word from which the Anglo-Saxon -wick, -wich, wic and -wych found within placenames derive.
- Wick, Bournemouth
- Wick, Devizes
- Wick, Gloucestershire
- Wick, West Sussex
- Wick, Worcestershire
- Wick St. Lawrence, Somerset
- Hackney Wick, London
- Wick, Vale of Glamorgan