Ya'qub ibn Ishaq al-Israili
- "Treatise of the Errors of the Physicians in Damascus": on the improper medical care he observed during a visit to Damascus.
In addition, Ibn Abi Usaibia recorded that Ya'qub wrote the following works:
- "Maḳalah fi Kawanîn Ṭabiyah" (Treatise on the Canons of Medicine)
- "Kitab al-Nazh" (Book of Pleasure)
- "Kitab fi Mizaj Dimashka" (Book Containing Three Treatises)
- "Masail Ṭabiyah" (Questions of Medicine)
- Pormann, Peter E.; Emilie Savage-Smith (2007). Medieval Islamic Medicine. Edinburgh University Press. p. 49.
- Gottheil, Richard; Broydé, Isaac, "AS'AD AL-DIN, YA'ḲUB IBN ISḤAḲ AL-MAḤALLI", Jewish Encyclopedia