March 10, 1947 |
|Height||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Weight||190 lb (86 kg)|
|College team||University of California, Los Angeles|
Zachary Zorn (born March 10, 1947) is an American former competition swimmer, Olympic gold medalist, and former world record-holder. Zorn earned a gold medal as a member of the winning United States team in the men's 4×100-meter freestyle relay at the 1968 Summer Olympics in Mexico City, together with teammates Stephen Rerych, Ken Walsh and Mark Spitz. He also competed in the men's 100-meter freestyle, and finished eighth in the event final.
As an age group swimmer, Zorn was the world's fastest boy in the 50-meter freestyle sprint.
- List of Olympic medalists in swimming (men)
- List of University of California, Los Angeles people
- World record progression 100 metres freestyle
- Sports-Reference.com, Olympic Sports, Athletes, Zacahary Zorn. Retrieved September 19, 2012.
- Zac Zorn – Olympic athlete profile at Sports-Reference.com